SIG has provides a wide range of medical gases to clinic, hospital, and medical centre for respiration, anesthesia, sterilization, laboratory and medical research. It comprises of the following gases:-
- Medical Oxygen
- for respiration to allow greater oxygenation of the blood stream in situations of impaired breathing action and lung function.
- Medical Air
- Medical Air is also used as a medical gas in breathing apparatuses throughout hospitals and care facilities
- Medical Carbon Dioxide
- Medical carbon dioxide is used for various medical purposes, such as in its liquid phase, where it provides sub-zero temperatures for cryotherapy or other surgical practices.
- Nitrous Oxide
- Purified Helium
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Cryosurgery – Liquid Nitrogen is used to safely remove skin lesions such as warts, tags and verrucas in both humans and animals by the use of spray tips or probes attached to a cryogenic applicator
- Sample Storage -Liquid Nitrogen can be used to store medical sample such as blood, plasma & semen
- Special Gases & Gas Mixtures